Reaton offers several types of suspended ceiling – mineral, metal, wood, fleece and fibrolite ceiling.
Mineral ceilings make the room brighter due to the capabilities of the reflective material and they provide several advantages:
- quick installation,
- wide selection of textures and colours,
- possibility to install them in different groups of premises: retail spaces, residential areas and premises with a high humidity level,
- quick replacement of separate elements without changing the entire structure,
- the ceiling room does not require finishing, and conveniently hides communications.
Modular fleece ceiling system with incredible soundproofing possibilities and a unique look. A design that delights both the eyes and the ears and the main value of which is sustainability. Suitable for various types of premises – corporate, retail, leisure, public, hospitality premises, in medical institutions, educational and residential buildings.
The suppliers we represent: Hunter Douglas.
Fibrolite sheets have gained popularity in the construction market in a short period of time due to several advantages:
- environmentally friendly material that is safe for human health and does not emit harmful substances during its service life,
- low thermal conductivity, which will help protect the room from heat loss,
- soundproofing properties, no additional soundproofing materials have to be installed.
The suppliers we represent: Knauf AMF.
Do you require the assistance of a designer or a technical solution for the project? Ask our specialists. Start with an individual consultation, during which our specialists will find out your wishes and needs in order to offer the most suitable solution for you.
Reaton Store of Finishing Materials: Ciekurkalna 2.linija 74, Riga, LV-1006Show route +371 25777771 firstname.lastname@example.org
Reaton finishing material shop working hours:
Finishing materials can be purchased REMOTELY by contacting a customer consultant, on weekdays from 09:00 to 18:00, on Saturdays from 10:00 to 16:00.
We provide remote consultations and place orders by phone: + 371 25777771 or e-mail: email@example.com, on working days from 09:00-17: 00.
mc2 Centre of Interior and Specialties: 68a Krasta Street, Riga, LV-1019Show route +371 29723232 (Galleria); +371 20405577 (Decorum) firstname.lastname@example.org
mc2 interior and finishing materials departments working hours:
Items for home, interior and finishing materials can be purchased REMOTELY by contacting a customer consultant during business hours from 10:30 to 19:00. The product can be received at mc2 WAREHOUSE, 68a Krasta Street, Riga.