Administrative building “Jaunā Teika”Gustava Zemgala gatve 78, Riga, LV-1039 The total area 18000 m²
One of the most important construction projects implemented in 2017-2018 is the installation of the ventilated facade at the administrative building in Riga, at 8 k-1 Ropažu Street (“Jaunā Teika”). 1.
The set of completed works:
- designing of the load-bearing structure from thermoprofiles;
- design of the ventilated facade substructure;
- installation of load-bearing frame from thermoprofiles;
- Fermacell plate assembly;
- installing of ventilated facade, substructure, thermal insulation, ceramic tiles Paradyž;
- finishing with NEOBOND composite panels;
- installation of external window sills and decorative tin elements;
- plastering of the interior walls;
- laying of carpets in the Accenture office.
The volume of the implemented facade works – 9 517.71 m2
Deadlines for the performance of the works (including designing): 04.2017-05.2018
Reaton Store of Finishing Materials: Ciekurkalna 2.linija 74, Riga, LV-1006Show route +371 25777771 email@example.com
Reaton finishing material shop working hours:
Finishing materials can be purchased REMOTELY by contacting a customer consultant, on weekdays from 09:00 to 18:00, on Saturdays from 10:00 to 16:00.
We provide remote consultations and place orders by phone: + 371 25777771 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, on working days from 09:00-17: 00.
mc2 Centre of Interior and Specialties: 68a Krasta Street, Riga, LV-1019Show route +371 29723232 (Galleria); +371 20405577 (Decorum) email@example.com
mc2 interior and finishing materials departments working hours:
Items for home, interior and finishing materials can be purchased REMOTELY by contacting a customer consultant during business hours from 10:30 to 19:00. The product can be received at mc2 WAREHOUSE, 68a Krasta Street, Riga.